In RCI, you are welcome to make a difference! We believe that each employee has their own talent and capabilities; and they are of paramount importance to our business sustainability. We strongly encourage that every job should have a meaningful journey. In this fast-paced markets, we will face challenges. And here in RCI, we produce problem solvers who are creative with outlook innovation as the key to hold our lead in the marketplace.
RCI’s values are what make us a unique workplace, with personal rewards and unique relationship in addition to competitive wages and benefits. If you share these values, your skills and passion will earn you a rewarding career in our organisation.
We have created working culture that values the contributions of every employee through a clear mission and vision. We are proud of the ownership, responsibility, creativity and innovation of our employees in nurturing a safe, inspiring, positive and high performing workplace. We are building a young and energetic team with full passion to work and grow together. We are moving to new milestone and our team needs more talented persons like you to join us. Come and join us now! Be a part of RCI’s family.
R = Resourceful, Reliability
C = Competitive, Commitment
I = Innovative, Integrity
Fringe Benefits for RCI Employees
- Staff training and development
- Hospital Surgical Insurance for Employees & Family
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Loan
- Meal Subsidize
- Medical Attention by Panel Clinics
- Casual Leave – Paternity leave, Marriage leave, Bereavement leave & Casual, leave for Employees affected by a natural disaster.
- Wedding & Funeral Donations
No Current Positions Available
How to Apply for a Job at RCI Lime?
Although there may not be any suitable vacancies currently, if you wish to seek employment with RCI, you could deposit your resume here by :
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “ JOB APPLICATION_deposit_name “
- Drop or postage to our headquarter plant site or sales & marketing office.
*Your resume will be reviewed by HR department and shall be kept active for 3 months from the date of deposit to match any available vacancies arising during the period. If you do not hear from us after 3 months, you may re-deposit your resume to reactive it for a further period of 3 months